Monday, August 23, 2010

A wonderful Sister

I have got a wonderful sister, although she is not my biological sister. She gotten a good and pure heart. I just do not understand why many people did not realize this hidden gem.

Often, we can have a heart to heart talk, and we shared the same frequency. In this era, it is difficult to find a genuine friend, let alone a great friend of opposite gender. No matter how busy I am, I will always keep this friendship in mind. We can talk about everything under the sun, and she gave very good advice. Sometime, she asked me questions that left me thinking for days. For example, she asked me why do I gets another girlfriend when I am in love with someone else. Actually, I do not have an answer. I guess I knew I never stand a single chance and I don’t wish to pursue anything for the fear of losing it. I am a guy with low self-esteem, I knew that some things can only be kept and buried deep inside my heart. I also knew she gotten quite a few suitors, and I guess I was never in the race.

Although I knew she is the one, but life has always been unkind to me when it comes to relationship. Having said that, I must learn to cherish the next girl that comes by my life. Actually, love may not necessary to be the only things in my life. I should look at kinship, friendship and many more. I treat my god sister as my best friend, just like my next of kin.

A friendship that is so pure is hard to come by. I know that we will never hurt each other.. Maybe she is the next best thing god can give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment