Thursday, August 5, 2010

Finally another post from her

I have got a very hectic schedule lately. I attended my first lesson in NUS for Volatility. Actually, I haven signed for the course, so it should be considered auditing the class. After the lesson, I realized that now I am learning finance. In the past, I thought Standard Deviation was a great tool in calculating volatility, but I was wrong. It was a useless tool since we cannot get a normal distribution data most of the time.

I reached home at about 11.15pm. After that, I played Othello with my god sister. She asked me to be her god brother, and I accepted it without hesitation. She is a nice person with a good heart. Guess I am officially her god brother on 3 August.

Well, there was this girl that I have been missing throughout my life. I finally got the chance to read another of her blog, her MIA blog. I feel so happy that she is able to see the world, and she is in Japan now. I will be praying that she is safe and sound. She does not know I still like her after 10 years and she does not read my blog. If I can, I would rather give up everything in my life to be with her seeing all parts of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment