Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 August to 10 August update



Last week was a very hectic week for me. Last Tuesday, I went to NUS to audit the Volatility classes. The lecture was supposed to be for year 2 students, and I guess for that reason, I didn’t really understand much except that standard deviation isn’t a good tool to measure risk since the assumption is only for normal distribution’s data.

I attended VBA programming last Wednesday till Friday (From 9am-5pm). It was no easy for me to follow, as I have no much programming knowledge, I just tried to pick up as much as I could. On Saturday, I attended bridging classes for my course on Mathlab programming.

Finally, Sunday is funday (8th August). I went out to the song beach at Sentosa with a friend. That day was very windy. As I was enjoying the sea breeze, I thought of her again. I was wondering if she is adapting well in Japan.

At least I got to see her blogs update and there were many great news and I hope she managed to sleep well. I guess it wasn’t easy to squeeze with so many people in a room. How I wish I could attend such events and courses too!

On Monday, 9thAnugust, it was a national day. I was searching for my recovery disc to reboot my laptop. It took me several hours before I finally found it. While searching for my recovery disc, I found the bookmark she gave me 10 years ago. These two things are the only things she ever gave me and they are also the most important things in my life.

On Tuesday, I had a badminton session with my old time friend, Diwei. We played from 8am to 10am at Tampines court. We played four games and I lost to him. It feels great to catch up with old time friend; he is really a nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment