Friday, September 17, 2010

To the one and only one





In life, different period of your life, you may like different things. Our brain evolved just like the earth. Sometime my friend asked me which type of girl do I go for; I can’t find an absolute answers to it. Not sure if this theory works; if our brain evolves like the earth, our liking changes over time, while my love for you remain constant, do you think I will ever stand a chance?

I am very afraid to go into any relationship now, cos I don’t know if anyone can replaced you in my heart. I know what true love is, but I always acted as if I don’t know. In my past relationship, I pretended as if I don’t know how to love. I didn’t give my best, cos I did not wish to hurt anyone, I didn't want to pretend to be a great lover only to give up in the end. Then why started it when I knew we wasn’t meant to be to begin with? I thought I could forget about you. Over the years, you were constantly inside my heart. I didn’t know why I waited for so many years before I picked up the courage to call you again and asked for your facebook account.

I must be out of my mind to pursue an impossible dream. I just want to focus on my studies now. I will never try to get anyone to replace you again; everyone is unique. If I ever fall in love again, I will make sure that I give all my love without any reservation. You have been my sincere friend, I know you never wanted be to be like this. Perhaps we were never meant to be together, I am learning how to let go. Nevertheless, you left a very deep footprint in my heart. I wanted to tell you that I am more than happy to be your friend. I am proud of you and I will never abandon this friendship again, no matter what. I want to be someone who is truly sincere to you. I will pray to whatever god exists that whenever you faced with any problem, you can resolve it easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment