Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My religion

My religion

I have gotten a religion now, I shall have faith in it, I shall never trade it for anything, I will lay my life for my belief. Yes, that’s love. I believe in love. No matter how long it going to take, I will be right there waiting for my angel to appear.

We always have so many checklists about the idea person to love, so if one day, we realize that our soul mates are no longer as pretty as before, no longer as smart as before, will we still stick on to this love?

Everybody needs a religion to help him or her spiritually, and I need to love. I am not desperate for love, but I am seeking for true love.No matter how many years I am going to wait, I will wait for her love patiently. There are so many things I want to do for the angel I love. Love will not fade off as times goes by. No matter where she is, I shall be devoted to my angel. I once thought that true love story only appears in fairy tale story, but there is true love. When you realize that you love her more than yourself, when you realize that her happiness is all that you ever want, you have truly fallen in love. When you realize that you just wanna kept showering her your love without being calculative, you know she is the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment