Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I wanna be your angel

I wish I can be your moth angel to stay by your side and I wish I could melt away the cool silence of your solitude. Never mind if I cannot be your knight in shining armor or your charming prince.

If you are ever trapped in a dark tunnel, I will be a firefly to provide you with the light so that you can walk out of your darkness. Even if I have to exhaust all my energy or my limited life, I have no second thoughts to do it for you.

I wish I could show you that love can be very beautiful, even if I have to use all my life to show you, I will. I guess we are all passionate, just that we haven met the right person for us to change, for us to sacrifice and do something for them.

Sometime, love is not told, is not felt. Just like a mute and deaf couple, their love for their mate can be manifested through their telepathy communication.

If you have expectation for love, you do not have loved deep enough. Love is in search of dreams together being rich or poverty.

Many people do crazy things for love, is that love or simply being foolish? How are we to judge if we were never there? It is hard to find people who really know what love is. Love is not meant to be selfish, and you do not go into it just because you are lonely or you wish to experience love, cos you can hurt the one who really loves you. Love, is not just about companionship, is it when two souls united, you cannot separate them apart. Till death, they will never be separated.

No comments:

Post a Comment